Klook.com

28 September, 2011

Neela's Chettinad Curry House @ Bukit Beruang, Malacca

Location of the sunny morning:

Neela's Chettinad Curry House
665-B Jalan Bukit Melaka 1/5,
Taman Bukit Melaka Bukit Beruang,
75450 Melaka.


Where do we go for breakfast normally? (If you can wake up early!)
Mamak Stall, of course!


Start your day with two glasses of Fresh Cow Milk :D


But the downside is that: The milk is full of SUGAR--- it's coarse one, by the way.


The one and only man working on all sorts of roti canai for us :D


This huge tong is given to each table, filled with the curry and dhal;
You can drink everything if you want! LOL


Ahhh :D I love this crispy Roti Telur!


Typical Indian with typical Indian food.
Fantastic.



Wooden chairs and tables at the mamak;
Which I couldn't be able to see them at any mamak in the city anymore.


My healthy thosai :D
I love having cheap but nice breakfast like this! (:

20 comments:

  1. miss Roti Canai... Have one soon... keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a great place to eat :D
    wish I could visit it one day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like thosai, had it once and that's my last one :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen milk with sugar leh !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, really kinda a lot of sugar ya. No wonder, when I drank a fresh cow milk at somewhere, it tasted really sweet, but I didn't notice whether is there a lot of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. walawey..aku dekat melaka la skg ney...hohooh

    ReplyDelete
  7. nom nom nom! :) now i m craving for roti canai! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yer...cow's milk..nt bushuk mie? haha...i love the way u blog...simple and interestin...^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya, Indian cuisine is my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw is not mamak store, check out www.neelaschettinad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, it's not an ordinary mamak stall :) 

    ReplyDelete
  12. i mean is indian restaurant la dear, mamak, is indian muslim =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh now that i know it's a typical indian curry house :) thanks for informing!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...