Klook.com

27 March, 2013

Pink Pronounces Feminity: Samsung Galaxy Note II Malaysia

Pink is a colour often associated with my life. I don't call it my favourite, but subconsciously I will go for pink in almost every item I encounter.....

The Basic Essentials

Hair clip, tissue, comb & mirror, lipgloss and keys are things that I cannot leave without when going out. And they must be in pink! I even swore I wouldn't buy a pepper spray until I found a pink one. Not only that...My room is painted pink to give me a sense of comfort and security. It feels as if I own a world, all by myself...


Of all things, I think mobile phone is of utmost importance! Why? I cannot leave home without a phone on my hand! When I bought my Samsung phone, it only came in only black and white so I bought it a pink casing and a bow pink earplug, and proudly name it a Girly Girl Phone :) 


Now the latest Samsung Galaxy Note II comes in PINK !!! 


Launched in October 2012, the Limited Edition Samsung Galaxy Note II in Martian Pink finally hit the Malaysian shore from South Korea in March 2013! My heart leaps with excitement as I get my hands on the lovely pink phone. 

The pink is calming in soft tones. Very gentle and soothing. 

CAN I BRING YOU HOME?  *Puppy Eyes*

Pink feels youthful to me. It's pretty, loud and fun.

With pink, the blue interface doesn't look dull anymore! 
I can send messages while enjoying my videos happily with Note II. 

Color Comparison: Martian Pink VS Marble White

Titanium Gray is a bold colour variation of Note II, best for men. Marble White is pure and stylish, but Pink still wins my heart! I am sure girls will like it as much as I love it!

If I own this pink phone, I will love camwhoring even more! 
Any picture will look pretty with a sugar pink frame on it. 

The pink shade is actually very eye-catching and I am more than proud to be the next owner!

The best thing is, Samsung doesn't want you girls to pay extra for this limited edition Pink Note II!
Similar to Note II in white and gray, it is retailed at RM2299. Exclusively available at major Samsung stores in the whole Malaysia. 

If you want to experience the power of pink, head over to Samsung specialized stores in Mid Valley, The Gardens, KLCC, or One Utama. It is currently unavailable at Sunway Pyramid, Pavilion KL and Sungei Wang yet :) 


The Limited Edition Samsung Galaxy Note II PINK is currently available at 
major Samsung stores around Malaysia, priced at RM2299. 

For more information, go to Samsung Malaysia's

8 comments:

  1. I like pink also. Pink is sweet n nice. Pink reminds me of Hello Kitty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine me holding a pink one ! my daughter would love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pics! gotta thanks the photographer XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngawwww I'm not a fans of pink, but I really fall in love with this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.. I won't be going for pink.. no doubt pink is nice. I still prefer my grey color! Going to get it very soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a vool gadget, are there any red colored ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it obvious? Just admit it, pink is your favourite colour! LOL. Don't we all love pink?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent.
    I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say
    it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.


    Also visit my blog - recruitment Africa

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...