Klook.com

02 May, 2012

Executive Lounge @ Eastin Hotel, PJ

#1 Superman Breakfast

Rise and shine! The first thing that comes into my mind is what to eat, what’s for breakfast. But now needless to think, because every Deluxe Suite comes with a buffet breakfast at the Executive Lounge at Level 17 of Eastin PJ. 

#2 Cozy Setting of the Executive Lounge

This calming, relaxed environment is an excellent venue to enjoy your meal while chatting with friends and family. Whereas a luxurious American breakfast is perfect to kickstart the day. 

#3 Contemporary Dining Design in the Executive Lounge

#4 Fully Automated Coffee Machine 

Start off the hearty breakfast with a cup of freshly-brewed caffeine, with optional added milk. The coffee maker has a classic retro look which best combined with the modern technology and able to brew coffee, espresso, caffe latte, cappuccino and latte macchiato.

#5 Caffe Latte 

#6 Berry Pancake

This piece of fluffy pancake has a lovely golden brown crust that is bursting with lightly sweetened berries. How nice it is to have some whipped cream topping here. Well, it also comes in golden banana flavour which is served with maple syrup and fresh cream.

#7 Top: Scrambled Eggs
Bottom: Omelette

Scrambled egg is always the king of the breakfast table, while the omelette is flavourful with condiments such as chicken ham, beef bacon, cheese, black olives, tomato, spring onion, onions and capsicum.

#8 Raisin French Toast

Best served with honey syrup and whipped cream. Hot and aromatic, it is only prepared upon request. This light bite will definitely set you up nicely for the day.

#9 Sliced Turkey Ham with Honey 

#10 Top: Baked Beans and Grilled Tomatoes
Bottom Left: Chicken Sausages and Hashbrown
Bottom Right: Beef Bacon

The sausages are flavoursome and have good texture, while my favourite hash brown comes in petite size with its crispiness delighting me much.

#11 Seafood Terrine, Assorted Cold Cuts and Assorted Cheese Platter

Seafood meatloaf, bacon strips, ham and every source of protein here just can’t beat my favourite smoked salmon slices. How about some cheese to accompany your sandwich?

#12 Assorted Breads 

#13 Assorted Pastries 

#14 Assorted Jams

Next, it should be some high-energy breads and pastries, which can be lightly spread with some Australian fruit jams. 

#15 Bircher Muesli

The sight of bircher muesli on the breakfast buffet table makes my heart skip, because it's of yoghurt, oats and fruits which pave a healthy way towards the nutritious and tasty breakfast. Topped with raisins, the bircher will not go too bland in taste.

#16 Varieties of Dim Sum

Nothing to shout about here, but if you savour some good ranges of dim sum, head over to their Ee Chinese Cuisine Restaurant at Ground Floor for the endless array of mouth-watering dim sum.


#17 Fresh Salads

#18 Healthy Fruit Cuts

#19 Chocolate Muffins

Lastly, here's a treaty endnote for the weekend breakfast, with the muffin looking so darkly elegant despite of the overly mild chocolate flavour. 

Verdict
1. A hearty breakfast but the only disappointment is the overcooked half-boiled egg which turns out to be hard-boiled eggs.
2. A full English breakfast; The menu is quite a standard fare but perfect to cater the businessmen.
3. I love the healthy concept here, with all sorts of whole grinas and low fat fairy products, especially my favourite bircher muesli.

Executive Lounge 
Level 17,
Eastin Hotel 
13, Jalan 16/11, 
46350 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor.
Contact: 603-7665 1111 ext 203
Website: www.eastin.com

***
Related to my weekend escapade at Eastin Hotel:
#1 Eyuzu Japanese Buffet @ Eastin PJ
#2 Eastin Deluxe Suite from RM600++ onwards
#3 Lobby Lounge & The Divans

38 comments:

  1. The red mini fridge look really cute. Oh the buffet breakfast look great so many variety of choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrumble egg . . . yummmm

    ham!! omg . . . fish why u so bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feel like superwoman after the breakfast? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I love the Superman breakfast.... what a wonderful way of eating breakfast.... on second thought, one might not eat it and just stare on that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so attractive to me. Thanks for sharing, Fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute superman breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, how i wish i could have this kinda breakfast every day :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am anytime of the day ready for Caffe Latte:)) but Omelette look really tempting too..love the mini red fridge! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrambled eggs not creamy. FAIL!!! And the dim sum....eyewwww!!!!! Hotel breakfasts all the same, more or less... I would usually go for the ham, sausage and bacon...and the porridge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking at the pictures making me hungry... Greetings from the Philippines... you have a fantastic blog...Following you!

    _GEnskie_

    ReplyDelete
  11. Executive lounge indeed, I feel classy just looking at it :D
    Looks fabulous!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the idea of using " Fully Automated Coffee Machine "..at least we got more choices than just the usual coffee only ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw that Boncafe Coffee Machine at the 7 Eleven, UOA Bangsar too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love american breakfast, definitely one of the best way to kick start a perfect day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. heheh, i really like the first photo, how the egg, sausages and ham are decorated into a smiling face. it made me smile too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wah...so sedap...I like the first photo! Must make it for my kids breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  17. bacon >.< you make me so hungry

    ReplyDelete
  18. after a long night of hunger, it's FEAST TIME, and those food surely makes me hungry now!! can i have all-day breakfast?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful spread of food and I found the first pic of how the eggs were served to be unique and creative. You know I am not a breakfast person because I find it hard to digest food early in the morning but thats not good and I am aware of it. My first meal begins only after 11.30pm. However everything that was offered looks simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wah, wonderful food, I jealous, you enjoy so good food XD!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a yummy looking breakfast. I love the way the bircher muesli is presented and those pancakes look amazing. The happy face of course, is a great way to start the day xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to have coffee in those comfy chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha! The first shot is hilarious! Nice one. Mmmm.... hotel stays are always nice......

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another nice dining spot at Eastin that I never knew about. Awesome that you get to try nice looking food every week Astro accidentally revealed government manipulation of media from response to BBC?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a great place. Now I'm starving, everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow~ everyday having executive lifestyle~ Geng ~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I love the breakfast here!! So yummy!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  28. I see ultraman here... hehehehehehehehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, there is something for everyone at this buffet! What a marvelous array of tasty options :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you're making me so hungry. looks delicious and i'm drooling all over my keyboard as i'm typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my God, I'm getting hungry just by looking at the items. I wonder if I can satiate my stomach by licking the food pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. that is a very wide spread for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  33. that is not superman breakfast. more like ultraman breakfast!

    www.racherise.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...